ECC Group are currently seeking experienced Setting-Out Engineers
2 x Setting Out Engineer in Dublin/Louth
1 x Setting Out Engineer in Holland
This is an opportunity to join a progressive company who employ exceptional talent from across the world. We seek likeminded people to be part of our team. We look for individuals who are ambitious, strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
You will be part of a skilled team that delivers excellence across a diverse range of projects. ECC has facilitated buildings rise from the first survey to the final day of inspection. Along the way having learned the benefits of collaboration. Engineering, architecture, surveying and energy consultation are just some of what ECC offer. ECC’s true expertise lies in how they bring them all together, the ability to transcend physical and conceptional boundaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting out coordinates from engineers’ drawings, site surveys and as-built drawings
- Check plans, drawings and specifications for accuracy
- Liaise with clients, team members and sub-contractors as necessary
- Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Health and safety conscious
- Maintaining site records
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Civil Engineering degree or related discipline
- Preferably have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out or as site engineer
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is preferred and exposure to 3D laser scanning is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
If you are interested in this role forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us.
T: John or Colm on 042 9380285