CAD/ Revit Modellers/ Technician
ECC are a consulting and engineering practice with an extensive portfolio covering all aspects of engineering consultancy, surveying, energy consultancy and architectural design. Our team of surveyors are proficient in using the most up to date art surveying technology to provide ECC clients with the accurate and comprehensive information which they require. Working with SMEs, large corporations and the public sector, ECC provide cost and energy efficient solutions that are future proofed and meet legal and environmental regulations. Offering a convenient single point of contact for many critical aspects of your project, ECC guarantee to exceed your expectations on every project, every time.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive company who employ exceptional talent from across the world. We seek likeminded people to be part of our team. We look for individuals who are ambitious, strategic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
- Civil Engineering degree, Building Services or related discipline
- Preferably have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Working Experience of Revit and BIM
- Proven experience of 3D Modelling
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, organisation skills and proficient in data processing and report writing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Good level of English
- Willing to travel
- Full clean driving licence
- Permitted to work in UK and EU countries
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake process workflow development
- Draught survey drawings
- Complete 3D models
- Complete projects within agreed timeframe
- Uphold ECC Group standards
Applications can be made by emailing email@example.com