ECC are a consulting and engineering practice with an extensive portfolio covering all aspects of engineering consultancy, surveying, energy consultancy and architectural design. Our team of surveyors are proficient in using the most up to date art surveying technology to provide ECC clients with the accurate and comprehensive information which they require. Working with SMEs, large corporations and the public sector, ECC provide cost and energy efficient solutions that are future proofed and meet legal and environmental regulations. Offering a convenient single point of contact for many critical aspects of your project, ECC guarantee to exceed your expectations on every project, every time.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive company who employ exceptional talent from across the world. We seek likeminded people to be part of our team. We look for individuals who are ambitious, strategic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
– Civil Engineering degree or related discipline
– Preferably have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting out or as site engineer
– Highly motivated with excellent communication and organisation skills
– Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is preferred and exposure to 3D laser scanning is advantageous
– Working knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Good level of English
– Willing to travel
– Full clean driving licence
– Permitted to work in UK and EU countries
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Setting out coordinates from engineers’ drawings, site surveys and as-built drawings
– Check plans, drawings and specifications for accuracy
– Liaise with clients, team members and sub-contractors as necessary
– Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management
– Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel
– Ensure all works are carried out to the highest quality standards
– Health and safety conscious
– Maintaining site records
Applications can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org